- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (110 grams) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (125 millilitres) water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (280 grams) greek-style yoghurt
- 1In a medium shallow bowl, whisk eggs, flour and the water until batter is smooth. Stir in half the coriander; season.
- 2Heat oil in wok. Dip cauliflower in batter; drain off excess. Deep-fry cauliflower, in batches, until browned lightly and tender. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 3In a small bowl, combine remaining coriander and yoghurt; season to taste.
- 4Serve cauliflower with coriander yoghurt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy hot cross bunsToday 5:00pm
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Flourless cakesYesterday 11:39pm
- White sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Dinner date recipes to impressYesterday 5:50am
- The big chocolate cookieYesterday 5:26am
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 3:28am
- 100 years of Australian dinnersYesterday 1:19am
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 30, 2020
- Coconut dessert recipesMar 30, 2020
- Fast dessertsMar 30, 2020
- Lebanese recipesMar 30, 2020
- Cheesy tuna pasta bakeMar 30, 2020
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeMar 30, 2020
- Quick versions of your favourite dessert recipesMar 30, 2020
- Quick and easy plum tartMar 30, 2020