- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (110 grams) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (125 millilitres) water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (280 grams) greek-style yoghurt
- 1In a medium shallow bowl, whisk eggs, flour and the water until batter is smooth. Stir in half the coriander; season.
- 2Heat oil in wok. Dip cauliflower in batter; drain off excess. Deep-fry cauliflower, in batches, until browned lightly and tender. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 3In a small bowl, combine remaining coriander and yoghurt; season to taste.
- 4Serve cauliflower with coriander yoghurt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021