- 2 medium (300g) tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1/4 small (25g) red onion, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, peeled
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 750 gram firm white fish fillets, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 35 gram packet taco seasoning
- vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
- 12 20cm flour tortillas
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded finely
Fish fajitas with guacamole
- 1For tomato salsa, combine all ingredients in a small bowl; season to taste with salt.
- 2For guacamole, mash the avocado in a small bowl; add the remaining ingredients; stir until well combined. Season to taste with salt.
- 3Toss the fish in combined flour and taco seasoning in batches, shake away excess flour mixture. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan; cook fish, in batches, until browned and cooked through; drain on absorbent paper.
- 4Heat tortillas according to directions on packet.
- 5Serve fish with tortillas, lettuce, tomato salsa, guacamole and lemon wedges, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneYesterday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesYesterday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019