- 500 gram boneless firm white fish, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste finely grated zest and juice
- 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped snake beans (or green beans)
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- sweet chill sauce, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with foil and spray with oil.
- 2Place fish, onions, sauce, paste, lime zest and juice and fish sauce into a food processor or blender. Process until well chopped.
- 3Transfer to a bowl. Fold beans and coriander through. Form into 10 even-sized, flattened patties.
- 4Arrange on tray. Spray lightly with oil. Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden. Serve with chilli sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Lamington popsMar 06, 2019
- Can you eat meat on Ash Wednesday?Mar 05, 2019
- Whole cauliflower with creme fraiche dressingMar 04, 2019
- Subscribe to Women's Weekly FOODMar 02, 2019
- Tomato cheesecakes with green olivesFeb 28, 2019
- Prawn and vegetable japanese hash brownsFeb 28, 2019
- Kale pizza with smoked salmon and avocadoFeb 28, 2019