- 500 gram boneless firm white fish, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste finely grated zest and juice
- 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped snake beans (or green beans)
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- sweet chill sauce, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line an oven tray with foil and spray with oil.
- 2Place fish, onions, sauce, paste, lime zest and juice and fish sauce into a food processor or blender. Process until well chopped.
- 3Transfer to a bowl. Fold beans and coriander through. Form into 10 even-sized, flattened patties.
- 4Arrange on tray. Spray lightly with oil. Bake 20-25 minutes, until golden. Serve with chilli sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salted honeycombMay 24, 2019
- Chorizo and tomato omelette with chilli beansMay 23, 2019
- Croque monsieurMay 22, 2019
- Osso buco with gremolataMay 22, 2019
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019