- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped coriander (cilantro) root and stem mixture
- 1 fresh long red chilli, chopped coarsely
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 800 gram (1½ ounces) small white fish fillets, halved
- 8 x 20cm (8-inch) flour
- 1 baby cos (romaine) lettuce (180g), leaves separated
- 1 lebanese cucumber (130g), sliced thinly
Lime buttermilk dressing
- 1/4 cup (60ml) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1Blend or process the chopped coriander and the root and stem mixture with chilli, garlic, spices and ¼ cup of the oil until smooth. Combine the coriander mixture and fish in a large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2To make lime buttermilk dressing; combine ingredients in a small jug; season to taste.
- 3Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook fish, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through. Cover to keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to directions on packet.
- 5Divide lettuce, cucumber, fish and dressing between tortillas; wrap firmly to enclose filling.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- 10 sweet festive favouritesToday 4:00am
- How to make honeycomb from scratchToday 12:29am
- Apple pieToday 12:29am
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Fresh apricot jamYesterday 8:00pm
- PikeletsYesterday 5:00pm
- Vegetarian pasta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealYesterday 1:00pm
- Green saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 brilliant blinis to share with friendsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky date puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Panettone tiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast recipes for Christmas morningYesterday 1:00pm