- 500 gram fresh fettuccine pasta
- 60 gram butter
- 6 (390g) rindless bacon slices, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated romano cheese
- 2 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in medium frying pan. Fry bacon about 5 minutes.
- 3Add garlic, pepper and cream to pan. Simmer, uncovered, until sauce reduces by half. Remove from heat. Stir in egg and cheeses.
- 4Add pasta to sauce and stir to coat. Serve pasta sprinkled with chives.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Espresso martini cocktailMay 28, 2020
- All the classic curry recipesMay 28, 2020
- Braised beef brisketMay 28, 2020
- Pressure Cooker Beef BourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Hasselback potatoesMay 28, 2020
- All of our best nachos recipesMay 28, 2020
- Camp oven lamb roast with vegetablesMay 28, 2020
- Beef and mushroom family pieMay 28, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Mulled wineMay 28, 2020
- Vegetarian pasta recipesMay 28, 2020
- Brown rice congee with fried garlicMay 27, 2020