- 375 gram farfalle
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium_piece (150g) brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 600 gram chicken tenderloins, chopped coarsely
- 150 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (200g) ricotta
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 gram grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in large deep frying pan, cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion softens. Add chicken, cook, stirring, over medium heat, about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- 3Place chicken mixture, spinach, combined ricotta and egg, rind, juice, tomato and drained pasta in large serving bowl, toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve sprinkled with grated parmesan.
Farfalle are a short, rather sturdy, butterfly-shaped pasta that some people refer to as bow ties. They are good used in dishes such as this one because they help hold the other ingredients. You can replace the farfalle with penne or shells, if you like
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022