- 1/3 cup (80ml) vodka
- 1/2 cup (125ml) elderflower cordial
- 2 tablespoon strained lime juice
- 1 cup (250ml) sparkling mineral water
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, sliced thinly
- 3 cup (750ml) cranberry juice
- 1Combine vodka, cordial, lime juice and mineral water in a medium jug. Divide mixture between the moulds; sprinkle equally with mint.
- 2Wrap the mould completely in plastic wrap; insert the ice-block sticks into holes, piercing the plastic (the plastic wrap will help keep the sticks upright). Freeze for 6 hours or until mixture is frozen.
- 3Pour cranberry juice over the vodka mint layer. Freeze for 2 hours or until juice is frozen.
- 4Just before serving, rub the outside of the moulds with a hot kitchen cloth; gently remove ice-pops.
You will need 24 x ¼-cup (60ml) ice-block moulds and 24 ice-block sticks. We used 60ml shot glasses and lollypop sticks to make our ice-pops. The ice-pops can be made several days ahead. For a non-alcoholic version, omit the vodka and add 1/3 cup extra mineral water.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm