- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 19 homemade muesli bars and snack barsYesterday 6:29am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Fennel recipesYesterday 1:47am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- Beef stroganoffJul 12, 2020
- Homemade muesli barsJul 12, 2020
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerJul 12, 2020
- Healthy recipes with mince for dinnerJul 12, 2020
- Couscous, red cabbage and walnut saladJul 12, 2020
- Fabulous frittata recipesJul 12, 2020
- Mixed mushroom stroganoffJul 12, 2020
- Creative cabbage recipesJul 12, 2020
- Christmas in July recipesJul 10, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020