- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019