- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm