- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022