- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- 24 last-minute dinner recipes for entertainingToday 12:13am
- Women's Weekly Vintage Edition: Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 10:00pm
- White ChristmasYesterday 9:00pm
- How to make an easy gingerbread houseYesterday 8:00pm
- Meatloaf recipe - classicYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a towering pavlova Christmas treeYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make basic sconesYesterday 1:00pm
- Curried sausagesYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesNov 12, 2019
- Summer puddingNov 12, 2019
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019