- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019