- 500 grams edamame (soy beans), shelled (see tip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture onto tray.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame; available from Asian food stores and some supermarkets. To quickly thaw the beans, place in a heatproof bowl, top with hot water; stand for 1 minute. Drain, then shell.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sushi riceYesterday 2:00pm
- All the classic curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken, bacon and mushroom stewYesterday 2:00pm
- Basic butter cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect pork curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Curried pork rissolesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pancake recipesApr 12, 2021
- Carrot and lentil soup with coriander pestoApr 11, 2021
- Healthy banana breadApr 11, 2021
- Pumpkin soupApr 11, 2021
- Vegetarian chilli beansApr 11, 2021
- Rösti cottage pieApr 11, 2021
- Very vegetarian Mexican recipesApr 11, 2021
- Roast beefApr 11, 2021
- Spicy Mexican soup with chickenApr 11, 2021