It's not a celebration without cake and these tiny treats are always a hit. Decorate them with different coloured icing and toppings for a one-of-a-kind spread.
- 125 gram butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line a 12-hole (⅓ cup/80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Beat ingredients in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until ingredients are combined. Increase speed to medium; beat until mixture has changed to a paler colour.
- 3Spoon mixture into cases.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 5Leave in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Garlic breadToday 1:00am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaYesterday 11:55pm
- Garlic beef stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy recipes with leeksYesterday 1:00pm
- Show-stopping Christmas recipes you'll be famous forYesterday 1:00pm
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 5:37am
- White ChristmasNov 22, 2020
- Perfect roast potatoesNov 22, 2020
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeNov 22, 2020
- Christmas fruit and spice friandsNov 22, 2020
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 22, 2020
- Pork and fennel sausage rollsNov 22, 2020
- Best edible Christmas giftsNov 22, 2020
- Perfect pad thaiNov 20, 2020