The pie maker has taken Australian kitchens by storm. Here, we've shared our recipe that has been adapted (and deliciously!) to your pie maker and we now have a cookbook you can buy too.
- 8 Oreo biscuits (80g)
- 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 12 white marshmallows (70g)
- 2 tablespoons thick (double) cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1Place Oreos in a zip-top bag; using a rolling pin, crush until fine crumbs form.
- 2Lightly grease and preheat a 4-hole (⅓-cup/80ml) pie maker.
- 3Using pastry cutter provided, cut four large rounds (11cm) from shortcrust pastry and four small rounds (9.5cm) from puff pastry. Line prepared holes with shortcrust pastry rounds, pressing into base and side.
- 4Divide Oreo crumbs and marshmallows among pie cases. Top with puff pastry rounds; press edges firmly to seal. Close lid; cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove pies; transfer to a wire rack.
- 5Serve pies straight away, topped with cream and chocolate sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022