The pie maker has taken Australian kitchens by storm. Here, we've shared our recipe that has been adapted (and deliciously!) to your pie maker and we now have a cookbook you can buy too.
- 8 Oreo biscuits (80g)
- 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 12 white marshmallows (70g)
- 2 tablespoons thick (double) cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1Place Oreos in a zip-top bag; using a rolling pin, crush until fine crumbs form.
- 2Lightly grease and preheat a 4-hole (⅓-cup/80ml) pie maker.
- 3Using pastry cutter provided, cut four large rounds (11cm) from shortcrust pastry and four small rounds (9.5cm) from puff pastry. Line prepared holes with shortcrust pastry rounds, pressing into base and side.
- 4Divide Oreo crumbs and marshmallows among pie cases. Top with puff pastry rounds; press edges firmly to seal. Close lid; cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove pies; transfer to a wire rack.
- 5Serve pies straight away, topped with cream and chocolate sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021