Brought to you by CSR Sugar
- 200 grams butter, diced
- 1 cup CSR Brown Sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 250 grams CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix
- 150 grams butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons water
- Marshmallows, coconut and decorating sprinkles, for decoration
- 1Pre-heat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Line 12 ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Combine butter, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and heat gently until melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3Whisk the eggs into chocolate mixture one at a time, followed by vanilla. Whisking until smooth. Fold in flour and cocoa. Spoon batter between prepared paper cases.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes until just cooked. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 5Place butter in a bowl and using electric beaters, mix until smooth. Add icing mix and water, mixing well. Transfer to a piping bag with a small round nozzle. Pipe in a circular motion on the top of cupcakes and decorate to resemble bunny bottoms.
CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix is available in the sugar aisle in Woolworths and independents nationally.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 10, 2020
- Christmas in July recipesJul 10, 2020
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020