Brought to you by CSR Sugar
- 200 grams butter, diced
- 1 cup CSR Brown Sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 250 grams CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix
- 150 grams butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons water
- Marshmallows, coconut and decorating sprinkles, for decoration
- 1Pre-heat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Line 12 ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Combine butter, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and heat gently until melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3Whisk the eggs into chocolate mixture one at a time, followed by vanilla. Whisking until smooth. Fold in flour and cocoa. Spoon batter between prepared paper cases.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes until just cooked. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 5Place butter in a bowl and using electric beaters, mix until smooth. Add icing mix and water, mixing well. Transfer to a piping bag with a small round nozzle. Pipe in a circular motion on the top of cupcakes and decorate to resemble bunny bottoms.
CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix is available in the sugar aisle in Woolworths and independents nationally.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Strawberry and almond friand sliceYesterday 9:00pm
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaYesterday 6:51am
- Mandarin marmaladeYesterday 6:41am
- Chocolate caramel semifreddo with honeycomb and mandarinYesterday 5:51am
- Mandarin and chai soufflesYesterday 5:13am
- Magical mandarin recipesYesterday 4:37am
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019