Brought to you by CSR Sugar
- 200 grams butter, diced
- 1 cup CSR Brown Sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 250 grams CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix
- 150 grams butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons water
- Marshmallows, coconut and decorating sprinkles, for decoration
- 1Pre-heat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Line 12 ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Combine butter, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan and heat gently until melted and smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3Whisk the eggs into chocolate mixture one at a time, followed by vanilla. Whisking until smooth. Fold in flour and cocoa. Spoon batter between prepared paper cases.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes until just cooked. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- 5Place butter in a bowl and using electric beaters, mix until smooth. Add icing mix and water, mixing well. Transfer to a piping bag with a small round nozzle. Pipe in a circular motion on the top of cupcakes and decorate to resemble bunny bottoms.
CSR Chocolate Buttercream Icing Mix is available in the sugar aisle in Woolworths and independents nationally.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Red lentil and pumpkin wrapsToday 1:44am
- 30 quick and easy recipesYesterday 11:46pm
- Blackberry parfaitYesterday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesJul 21, 2019
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019