Looking for more pancake recipes?
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- ⅔ cup (100g) plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 30 grams butter
- 2 small bananas (260g), halved lengthways and crossways
- 4 scoops chocolate or chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon Dutch-processed cocoa, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Pulse milk, flour, eggs, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a food processor for 15 seconds or until just combined (do not over process or the mixture will be tough). Stir in half the chocolate.
- 3Heat butter in an 18cm base and 25cm top, ovenproof frying pan, over medium heat, for 1 minute or until foaming; add batter. Immediately transfer to the oven; bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and cooked through.
- 4Gently melt remaining chocolate in a microwave or a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- 5Top pancake with bananas and ice-cream, drizzle with melted chocolate and dust with extra sifted cocoa; serve pancake immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021