Looking for more pancake recipes?
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- ⅔ cup (100g) plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 30 grams butter
- 2 small bananas (260g), halved lengthways and crossways
- 4 scoops chocolate or chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon Dutch-processed cocoa, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Pulse milk, flour, eggs, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a food processor for 15 seconds or until just combined (do not over process or the mixture will be tough). Stir in half the chocolate.
- 3Heat butter in an 18cm base and 25cm top, ovenproof frying pan, over medium heat, for 1 minute or until foaming; add batter. Immediately transfer to the oven; bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and cooked through.
- 4Gently melt remaining chocolate in a microwave or a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- 5Top pancake with bananas and ice-cream, drizzle with melted chocolate and dust with extra sifted cocoa; serve pancake immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Roast pork with apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 1:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- MayonnaiseYesterday 1:00pm
- 32 amazing ways with applesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Jerk chickensYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Ice blocks and popsicles to cool you downOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021