Looking for more pancake recipes?
- ¾ cup (180ml) milk
- ⅔ cup (100g) plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 30 grams butter
- 2 small bananas (260g), halved lengthways and crossways
- 4 scoops chocolate or chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1 teaspoon Dutch-processed cocoa, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Pulse milk, flour, eggs, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt in a food processor for 15 seconds or until just combined (do not over process or the mixture will be tough). Stir in half the chocolate.
- 3Heat butter in an 18cm base and 25cm top, ovenproof frying pan, over medium heat, for 1 minute or until foaming; add batter. Immediately transfer to the oven; bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and cooked through.
- 4Gently melt remaining chocolate in a microwave or a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- 5Top pancake with bananas and ice-cream, drizzle with melted chocolate and dust with extra sifted cocoa; serve pancake immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Super-simple chicken parmigianaAug 08, 2022
- Gluten free basic biscuitsAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasAug 08, 2022
- Veal braciole with rice and peasAug 08, 2022
- Beef mince and rice burritosAug 08, 2022
- Lemon deliciousAug 07, 2022
- Beef and lentil curryAug 07, 2022
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesAug 07, 2022
- Apple streusel sliceAug 07, 2022
- 22 cost effective meals using mince and riceAug 07, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 07, 2022
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022