- flatbread, sliced radishes, baby carrots, green beans, asparagus, to serve
Chilli tuna dip
- 95 gram can chilli tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, grated zest
Chunky cashew dip
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 bunch chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup char-grilled capsicum, 2 tbsp oil reserved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 250 gram hummus
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoon harissa paste
- 1To make chilli tuna dip, in a bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
- 2To make chunky cashew dip, combine all ingredients in a food processor with reserved oil; pulse until well chopped. Season to taste.
- 3To make mint hummus, in a bowl, stir all ingredients together. Season to taste.
- 4Transfer dips to serving bowls. Arrange on a platter with bread and vegetables to serve.