Looking for more sausage recipes?
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 thick pork sausages
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup korma curry paste
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup fruit chutney
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 50 gram baby spinach leaves
- naan bread and herbed yoghurt, to serve
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to season
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook sausages for 5-10 minutes, turning until browned. Remove from pan and slice thickly.
- 2Sauté' onion and garlic in same pan for 4-5 minutes until onion is tender. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- 3Blend in stock, chutney and cream. Simmer for 20 minutes. Return sausages to pan with tomato and spinach. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- 4To make herbed yoghurt combine yoghurt with fresh mint and fresh coriander leaves. Season to taste.
- 5Serve with naan bread and herbed yoghurt. Accompany with rice, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our best homemade sausage rollsToday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesToday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingToday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsToday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafToday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataYesterday 11:00pm
- Spinach dip cob loafYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Chana dhal with chutney yoghurtYesterday 10:26pm
- How to cook lamb backstrapYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic steamed Christmas puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- FlorentinesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lobster mornayYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsYesterday 1:00pm