- 1/2 medium butternut pumpkin (1kg), peeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 cup (270g) cashew masala simmer sauce
- 400 gram canned brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 100 gram baby spinach leaves
- 8 savoury crêpes (400g)
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- 100 gram paneer cheese, crumbled
- 3 large roma (egg) tomatoes (270g), chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced thinly
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan).
- 2Boil, steam or microwave pumpkin until tender; drain.
- 3Heat sauce in a large frying pan until fragrant. Add pumpkin; cook, stirring, until broken down and hot. Add lentils and spinach leaves; cook, stirring, until heated through. Season to taste.
- 4Spoon pumpkin mixture down the centre of each crêpe. Roll to enclose filling. Place crêpes, seam-side down, just touching, in a shallow 20cm x 32cm ovenproof dish. Drizzle coconut cream over crêpes; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake crêpes for 15 minutes or until heated through and browned lightly.
- 6Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, coriander and chilli in a medium bowl; season to taste.
- 7Serve crêpes with tomato mixture.
You will need a 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish. You can use prepared peeled, chopped pumpkin to save time; it's available from most greengrocers and major supermarkets. Paneer is a type of cheese popular in India. It is available from major supermarkets and Indian food stores. Omit the chilli if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Aromatic Vietnamese beef curryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chicken parmigianaYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious chicken drumstick recipe ideasYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella TiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Pad ThaiYesterday 1:00pm
- Boston baked beansYesterday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesYesterday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesYesterday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceYesterday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesJan 26, 2021