This fresh minty sauce with a creamy yoghurt base is a classic Indian side. The perfect cooling companion for hot and spicy curries.
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 500 gram yoghurt
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1Heat oil in a small frying pan. Cook black mustard seeds and cumin seeds over low heat, stirring for 2 minutes or until seeds pop.
- 2Combine seeds with yoghurt, cucumbers and mint in a medium bowl.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020