Crispy ocean trout
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 15 gram butter
- 4 ocean trout fillets, skin on
- 50 gram baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 250 gram pawpaw, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon torn mint leaves
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
Crispy ocean trout with pawpaw salsa
- 1Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan. Cook trout, skin side down, 2 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare pawpaw salsa by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Place spinach on serving plates. Serve topped with trout and pawpaw salsa.
Salmon cutlets or fillets can be used in place of ocean trout fillets, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019