Crispy ocean trout
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 15 gram butter
- 4 ocean trout fillets, skin on
- 50 gram baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 250 gram pawpaw, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon torn mint leaves
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
Crispy ocean trout with pawpaw salsa
- 1Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan. Cook trout, skin side down, 2 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare pawpaw salsa by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Place spinach on serving plates. Serve topped with trout and pawpaw salsa.
Salmon cutlets or fillets can be used in place of ocean trout fillets, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vanilla cake with vanilla bean icingOct 20, 2019
- Wheaty banana muffinsOct 20, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019