Creamy rosemary potato and pumpkin bake
- 4 large desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 200 gram pumpkin, seeded, peeled, thinly sliced
- 375 millilitre can evaporated milk
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
Potato and pumpkin bake with rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease a 5 cup baking dish.
- 2Layer half the potato in prepared dish. Sprinkle over half the parmesan and half the rosemary. Top with pumpkin and remaining potato. Finish with remaining parmesan and rosemary.
- 3Combine milk and garlic. Season to taste and pour evenly over potatoes and pumpkin.
- 4Cover with foil and bake, 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake further 15-20 minutes, until golden. Serve with roast or barbecued meat and steamed greens.
Place baking dish on a tray in oven as it may bubble over.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupYesterday 1:00pm
- Fresh tomato pizzettasYesterday 1:00pm
- 30 sweet slice recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022
- Chocolate cupcake thickshakeJan 19, 2022