Creamy nut fudge
- 3 x 100g (3 ounce) packets white marshmallows
- 90 gram (3 ounces) butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 185 gram (6 ounces) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (180g) coarsely chopped walnuts
Creamy nut fudge
- 1Line a deep 19cm (8-inch) square cake pan with aluminium foil; grease top of foil.
- 2Combine marshmallows, butter and the water in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until marshmallows are melted. (Mixture will be bubbling gently while the marshmallows are dissolving).
- 3Remove from heat, stir in chocolate and extract. Stir with a wooden spoon until chocolate is melted.
- 4Stir in nuts; beat with a wooden spoon until mixture becomes sticky. Pour mixture into pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before cutting into bars.
You can use pink or white marshmallows in this recipe and swap the walnuts with your choice of nut. Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesToday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesToday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make a chocolate hazelnut cheesecake in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- How to make classic chocolate brownies in your slow cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti marinaraYesterday 2:00pm
- Seafood chowderYesterday 2:00pm
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best hummus recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020