Creamy nut fudge
- 3 x 100g (3 ounce) packets white marshmallows
- 90 gram (3 ounces) butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 185 gram (6 ounces) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (180g) coarsely chopped walnuts
Creamy nut fudge
- 1Line a deep 19cm (8-inch) square cake pan with aluminium foil; grease top of foil.
- 2Combine marshmallows, butter and the water in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until marshmallows are melted. (Mixture will be bubbling gently while the marshmallows are dissolving).
- 3Remove from heat, stir in chocolate and extract. Stir with a wooden spoon until chocolate is melted.
- 4Stir in nuts; beat with a wooden spoon until mixture becomes sticky. Pour mixture into pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before cutting into bars.
You can use pink or white marshmallows in this recipe and swap the walnuts with your choice of nut. Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019