- 625 gram fresh potato gnocchi
- 375 gram assorted mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/14 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 90 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1In large saucepan of boiling water, cook gnocchi until tender; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large, oiled frying pan, cook mushrooms and garlic, stirring, until softened. Add cream and spinach; bring to the boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, until spinach wilts and sauce thickens. Stir in half the cheese. Season to taste.
- 3Add gnocchi to pan, stir gently. Serve gnocchi topped with remaining cheese.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 banana bread recipesToday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 9:21pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 1:00pm
- Macaroni cheeseYesterday 1:00pm
- Chilli chicken stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 1:00pm
- 12 sensational san choy bow recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken satay skewers with crunchy saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 1:00pm