Brought to you by Jalna
- 1 mango
- 1 cup jalna lactose free yoghourt
- 1Cut cheeks from the mango and remove skin. Cut flesh into chunks and place in a jug. Using a handheld blender puree until smooth.
- 2To assemble icypoles. Place a dollop of Jalna Lactose Free Yoghourt into each 80ml capacity mould, then alternate with a dollop of mango puree. Continue until each mould is full. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
Stir pulp of 1-2 passionfruit into mango puree if desired. Or combine mango puree with yoghourt for an all over colour.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 banana bread recipesToday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 9:21pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 1:00pm
- Macaroni cheeseYesterday 1:00pm
- Chilli chicken stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 1:00pm
- 12 sensational san choy bow recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken satay skewers with crunchy saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 1:00pm