- 400 gram canned crab meat, drained
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 250 gram cocktail sauce
- 1Combine crab, cream cheese and cocktail sauce in small bowl.
- 2Cover bowl, refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 3Serve dip with bread or crispbreads.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadToday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayToday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesToday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken noodle soupYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pea and ham soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020