- 6 courgettes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 250 gram round beans, ends removed and sliced lengthways
- 1 cup fresh coriander (leaves and stalks)
- zest of 1 lime
- 24 tablespoon pecorino or parmesan, finely grated
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, slice courgettes into long ribbons. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- 2Heat a chargrill pan and cook the courgette strips in batches until soft and striped.
- 3Bring a pot of salted water to the boil; blanch the beans for 30 seconds, then refresh in iced water and drain. Toss beans together with the char-grilled courgette and coriander.
- 4Season and dress with Tahitian lime vinaigrette. Garnish with lime zest and grated cheese.
- 5Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
This vibrant, healthy salad is a great accompaniment to a heavier dish like these arancini. You can also use it as a base on which to build other flavours and ingredients. Try crumbling feta over the salad, or add some shredded duck to take it from a starter or side to a main course.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salted honeycombMay 24, 2019
- Chorizo and tomato omelette with chilli beansMay 23, 2019
- Croque monsieurMay 22, 2019
- Osso buco with gremolataMay 22, 2019
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019