- 6 courgettes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 250 gram round beans, ends removed and sliced lengthways
- 1 cup fresh coriander (leaves and stalks)
- zest of 1 lime
- 24 tablespoon pecorino or parmesan, finely grated
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, slice courgettes into long ribbons. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- 2Heat a chargrill pan and cook the courgette strips in batches until soft and striped.
- 3Bring a pot of salted water to the boil; blanch the beans for 30 seconds, then refresh in iced water and drain. Toss beans together with the char-grilled courgette and coriander.
- 4Season and dress with Tahitian lime vinaigrette. Garnish with lime zest and grated cheese.
- 5Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
This vibrant, healthy salad is a great accompaniment to a heavier dish like these arancini. You can also use it as a base on which to build other flavours and ingredients. Try crumbling feta over the salad, or add some shredded duck to take it from a starter or side to a main course.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Chamomile honey cakeMar 07, 2019