- 125 gram butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sultanas
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1.5 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth, add egg, beat until combined.
- 3Stir in sultanas and sifted flour.
- 4Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture in Corn Flakes, place about 3cm apart on greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- 5Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on trays.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chinese omelettesYesterday 1:00pm
- Strawberry & almond friand sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and feta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Traditional shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Beautiful buttermilk pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Curried pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon and sugar pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleYesterday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsYesterday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 12:50am
- Pumpkin, spinach and fetta frittataOct 21, 2020
- Spinach dip cob loafOct 21, 2020