- 125 gram butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sultanas
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1.5 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth, add egg, beat until combined.
- 3Stir in sultanas and sifted flour.
- 4Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture in Corn Flakes, place about 3cm apart on greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- 5Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on trays.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021