- 125 gram butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sultanas
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1.5 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth, add egg, beat until combined.
- 3Stir in sultanas and sifted flour.
- 4Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture in Corn Flakes, place about 3cm apart on greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- 5Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on trays.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Roast pork with apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 1:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- MayonnaiseYesterday 1:00pm
- 32 amazing ways with applesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Jerk chickensYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Ice blocks and popsicles to cool you downOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021