- 125 gram butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup sultanas
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1.5 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth, add egg, beat until combined.
- 3Stir in sultanas and sifted flour.
- 4Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture in Corn Flakes, place about 3cm apart on greased oven trays; flatten slightly.
- 5Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on trays.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 4:28am
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022
- 11 mouth-watering jaffles for lunchJun 27, 2022
- 22 vegetarian lasagne recipesJun 27, 2022
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeJun 27, 2022
- Our best spaghetti bologneseJun 26, 2022
- Traditional Greek recipesJun 26, 2022
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniJun 26, 2022
- Roast beef with yorkshire puddingsJun 26, 2022
- 27 gluten-free dinnersJun 26, 2022
- Classic beef lasagneJun 26, 2022