- 250 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 375 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 180 gram white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 150 gram cream-filled chocolate biscuits, broken
- 50 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cream-filled chocolate biscuit, extra
- 1Grease and line the base of a 22cm springform pan.
- 2Process plain chocolate biscuits until fine. Transfer biscuit crumbs to a medium bowl, stir in melted butter. Press biscuit mixture evenly over the base and halfway up the side of the prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- 3Sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug, then stand the jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until the gelatine dissolves; cool for 5 minutes.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream, vanilla and sugar until combined. Add the gelatine mixture, beat until just combined. Fold in the cooled white chocolate, then gently fold in the cream-filled biscuits.
- 5Pour into the biscuit base in the pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- 6Just before serving, place the melted dark chocolate in a small plastic resealable bag. Snip the corner off and drizzle chocolate on top of cheesecake to decorate. Top with the extra biscuit.
Suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Super-simple chicken parmigianaAug 08, 2022
- Gluten free basic biscuitsAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasAug 08, 2022
- Veal braciole with rice and peasAug 08, 2022
- Beef mince and rice burritosAug 08, 2022
- Lemon deliciousAug 07, 2022
- Beef and lentil curryAug 07, 2022
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesAug 07, 2022
- Apple streusel sliceAug 07, 2022
- 22 cost effective meals using mince and riceAug 07, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 07, 2022
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022