- 250 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 375 gram cream cheese, softened
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 180 gram white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 150 gram cream-filled chocolate biscuits, broken
- 50 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cream-filled chocolate biscuit, extra
- 1Grease and line the base of a 22cm springform pan.
- 2Process plain chocolate biscuits until fine. Transfer biscuit crumbs to a medium bowl, stir in melted butter. Press biscuit mixture evenly over the base and halfway up the side of the prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- 3Sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug, then stand the jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until the gelatine dissolves; cool for 5 minutes.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream, vanilla and sugar until combined. Add the gelatine mixture, beat until just combined. Fold in the cooled white chocolate, then gently fold in the cream-filled biscuits.
- 5Pour into the biscuit base in the pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- 6Just before serving, place the melted dark chocolate in a small plastic resealable bag. Snip the corner off and drizzle chocolate on top of cheesecake to decorate. Top with the extra biscuit.
Suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon drizzle cakeToday 3:18am
- Luscious lemon cakeToday 12:01am
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020
- Almond friandsOct 28, 2020
- Oven temperature conversionsOct 28, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020