Looking for more summer salad recipes?
- 1/2 small daikon (150 grams), cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small wombok (350 grams), shredded
- 1 large carrot (180 grams), cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions (50 grams), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 grams) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon japanese mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoon japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Place daikon in colander. Sprinkle with salt; stand 15 minutes. Squeeze out excess moisture.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sake, soy sauce, caster sugar and sesame oil.
- 3Place daikon in large bowl with wombok, carrot, onion, seeds and dressing; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- Peanut brittle cannoliToday 4:38am
- Toasted nori chipsToday 3:30am
- Trail mixYesterday 1:00pm
- After-school snack ideas for hungry kidsYesterday 1:00pm
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Churros with chilli sugar & caramel sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Greek-style baked eggplantYesterday 1:00pm
- Cauliflower and seeds falafelsYesterday 1:00pm
- 24 healthy snacksYesterday 1:00pm
- Lime and basil shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted carrot hummusYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaJan 19, 2021