Looking for more summer salad recipes?
- 1/2 small daikon (150 grams), cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small wombok (350 grams), shredded
- 1 large carrot (180 grams), cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions (50 grams), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 grams) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon japanese mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoon japanese soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Place daikon in colander. Sprinkle with salt; stand 15 minutes. Squeeze out excess moisture.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sake, soy sauce, caster sugar and sesame oil.
- 3Place daikon in large bowl with wombok, carrot, onion, seeds and dressing; toss gently to combine.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 chocolate recipes for those of us who can't get enoughYesterday 5:44am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeYesterday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesJul 24, 2021
- 34 delicious duck recipesJul 24, 2021
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsJul 24, 2021
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingJul 24, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021