- 2/3 cup (100g) raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1Place cashews in a medium bowl with enough cold water to cover. Stand at room temperature for 3 hours. Drain; rinse well.
- 2Blend drained cashews with remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Divide coconut cream between serving jars, swirl around the sides; pour in smoothie.
Cashews are high in iron, zinc, fibre, protein and monounsaturated fat, good for heart health. Raspberries are high in vitamin C and antioxidants and have a beneficial effect on cardiovascular health and reducing cancer risk.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020