- 2/3 cup (100g) raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1Place cashews in a medium bowl with enough cold water to cover. Stand at room temperature for 3 hours. Drain; rinse well.
- 2Blend drained cashews with remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Divide coconut cream between serving jars, swirl around the sides; pour in smoothie.
Cashews are high in iron, zinc, fibre, protein and monounsaturated fat, good for heart health. Raspberries are high in vitamin C and antioxidants and have a beneficial effect on cardiovascular health and reducing cancer risk.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesYesterday 1:33am
- DukkahDec 11, 2019
- Sausage rollsDec 11, 2019
- Mocha mi suDec 11, 2019
- Crackling hamDec 11, 2019
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- Gingerbread christmas treesDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019