- 2/3 cup (100g) raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1Place cashews in a medium bowl with enough cold water to cover. Stand at room temperature for 3 hours. Drain; rinse well.
- 2Blend drained cashews with remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Divide coconut cream between serving jars, swirl around the sides; pour in smoothie.
Cashews are high in iron, zinc, fibre, protein and monounsaturated fat, good for heart health. Raspberries are high in vitamin C and antioxidants and have a beneficial effect on cardiovascular health and reducing cancer risk.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Piri piri chickenDec 02, 2021
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesDec 02, 2021
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeDec 02, 2021
- Chocolate fig panforteDec 02, 2021
- Christmas candy cane sliceDec 02, 2021
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021