- 2/3 cup (100g) raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1Place cashews in a medium bowl with enough cold water to cover. Stand at room temperature for 3 hours. Drain; rinse well.
- 2Blend drained cashews with remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender for 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Divide coconut cream between serving jars, swirl around the sides; pour in smoothie.
Cashews are high in iron, zinc, fibre, protein and monounsaturated fat, good for heart health. Raspberries are high in vitamin C and antioxidants and have a beneficial effect on cardiovascular health and reducing cancer risk.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistToday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeToday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsToday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonYesterday 11:44pm
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkYesterday 1:23am
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaYesterday 12:02am
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019