- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 300 gram kipfler potatoes
- 2 teaspoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup watercress, tightly packed
- 125 gram blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cup (350g) cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 large_piece avocado, thickly sliced
- 125 gram grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1Whisk dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small bowl, season to taste.
- 2Quarter kipfler potatoes lengthways, boil, steam or microwave until tender. Toss warm potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the dressing and finely chopped fresh chives, season to taste.
- 3Combine watercress with 1 teaspoon dressing. Arrange watercress, crumbled blue cheese, chicken, avocado, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs and potato mixture in rows on a large platter.
- 4Drizzle with remaining dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022