- 250 gram plain biscuits (such as marie)
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (25g) dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dark rum
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut, toasted, extra
- 1Process biscuits until fine crumbs.
- 2Transfer crumbs to a large bowl; add condensed milk, coconut, sifted cocoa, rind and rum. Stir well to combine.
- 3Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls. Toss balls in extra coconut. Place on a tray; cover, refrigerate until firm.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave. Test Kitchen tip: To toast coconut, place in large frying pan; stir occasionally over medium heat until golden. Cool. The balls can be made up to 1 month ahead; keep refrigerated.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019