Looking for more cocktail recipes?
- 1 lime, quartered
- coarse salt
- 5 cup crushed ice
- 2/3 cup (160ml) white tequila
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cointreau or triple sec
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1Rub the rims of 8 cocktail glasses with the lime to moisten. Invert glasses onto a saucer of salt to coat the rims. Place glasses upright on tray, freeze for about 15 minutes.
- 2Blend or process ice, tequila, liqueur and lime juice until they are well combined.
- 3Divide the margarita mixture between the glasses. Serve immediately garnished with extra lime slices.
Glasses can be salt-rimmed and kept in the freezer for several hours before serving. The recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeToday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 10:21pm
- Baked cauliflowerYesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect panna cotta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021