Looking for more cocktail recipes?
- 1 lime, quartered
- coarse salt
- 5 cup crushed ice
- 2/3 cup (160ml) white tequila
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cointreau or triple sec
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1Rub the rims of 8 cocktail glasses with the lime to moisten. Invert glasses onto a saucer of salt to coat the rims. Place glasses upright on tray, freeze for about 15 minutes.
- 2Blend or process ice, tequila, liqueur and lime juice until they are well combined.
- 3Divide the margarita mixture between the glasses. Serve immediately garnished with extra lime slices.
Glasses can be salt-rimmed and kept in the freezer for several hours before serving. The recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020