- 250 gram butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (110g) pure icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) walnuts, roasted, chopped finely
- 2 1/3 cup (350g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (120g) pure icing sugar, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 100°C (160°C fan-forced). Line large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Beat butter, extract and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in the walnuts and flour.
- 3Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls; place about 5cm apart on prepared trays. Bake for about 12 minutes or until biscuits are pale golden. Cool for 2 minutes.
- 4Gently roll biscuits in sifted extra icing sugar. Place on wire racks to cool.
- 5Dust again with sifted icing sugar just before packaging or serving.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Double chocolate brownie cookiesJul 03, 2020
- Osso buco with gremolataJul 02, 2020
- Rocky roadJul 02, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJul 02, 2020
- Quince galetteJul 02, 2020
- Pear & ginger upside-down cakeJul 02, 2020
- Coffee & cardamon brisketJul 02, 2020
- Silverbeet and ricotta dumplingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy rissole recipesJul 02, 2020
- Lamb korma meatball curryJul 02, 2020
- Slow-cooker lamb cassouletJul 02, 2020
- 12 incredible ideas for scone toppingsJul 02, 2020
- Easy apple crumble recipes for dessertJul 01, 2020
- 18 sensational upside-down cakesJul 01, 2020
- 10 easy pancake recipesJul 01, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 01, 2020