- 250 gram butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (110g) pure icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) walnuts, roasted, chopped finely
- 2 1/3 cup (350g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (120g) pure icing sugar, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 100°C (160°C fan-forced). Line large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Beat butter, extract and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in the walnuts and flour.
- 3Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls; place about 5cm apart on prepared trays. Bake for about 12 minutes or until biscuits are pale golden. Cool for 2 minutes.
- 4Gently roll biscuits in sifted extra icing sugar. Place on wire racks to cool.
- 5Dust again with sifted icing sugar just before packaging or serving.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apricot bliss ballsDec 07, 2021
- Cute canapes to start your dinner partyDec 07, 2021
- Perfect Christmas finger food recipesDec 07, 2021
- 31 tasty ways to use your leftover Christmas hamDec 07, 2021
- Chicken and lemon risottoDec 07, 2021
- Rice-cooker bibimbapDec 07, 2021
- 10 recipes to make your Christmas stress-freeDec 06, 2021
- Our best shepherd's pieDec 06, 2021
- Nougat semifreddo in white chcocolate conesDec 06, 2021
- Yum-yum dan dan noodlesDec 06, 2021
- Stained glass biscottiDec 06, 2021
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsDec 06, 2021
- 19 turkey recipes for the festive seasonDec 06, 2021