- 250 gram butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (110g) pure icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) walnuts, roasted, chopped finely
- 2 1/3 cup (350g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (120g) pure icing sugar, extra
- 1Preheat oven to 100°C (160°C fan-forced). Line large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Beat butter, extract and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in the walnuts and flour.
- 3Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls; place about 5cm apart on prepared trays. Bake for about 12 minutes or until biscuits are pale golden. Cool for 2 minutes.
- 4Gently roll biscuits in sifted extra icing sugar. Place on wire racks to cool.
- 5Dust again with sifted icing sugar just before packaging or serving.
Suitable to freeze. Not suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesToday 1:33am
- DukkahYesterday 11:00pm
- Mocha mi suYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Crackling hamYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make buttercream icing for cakes and cupcakesYesterday 1:11am
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 08, 2019