- 250 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure icing (confectioners') sugar
- 290 g white chocolate Melts
- 6 coconut macarons
- 4 raspberry macarons
- 4 strawberry macarons
- 250 g small strawberries, halved
- 200 g cherries
- 25 g mini plain meringues
- edible flowers, optional, to serve
- ¾ cup (180ml) thickened (heavy) cream, whipped
- 1Reserve 75g of the raspberries. Process remaining 125g raspberries and icing sugar until pureed. Push puree through a fine sieve over a small bowl; cover, refrigerated until required.
- 2Place two sheets of baking paper, slightly overlapping on a work surface to created a wider sheet. Using a 30cm bowl, trace a round. Using a second 20cm bowl, trace a second round in the centre of the first round. You will now have a template for the chocolate ring.
- 3Stir chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water (don't allow the bowl to touch water) until melted. Using template as a guide, drop spoonfuls of chocolate inside ring, then using the back of a spoon, spread chocolate thickly and evenly to fill ring. Stand until set.
- 4Carefully transfer chocolate ring to a large serving board. Place macarons equally around the ring, scattering with strawberries, cherries (halve some of the cherries and removes the stones, if you like) and remaining raspberries.
- 5Crush mini meringues over the wreath; scatter with flowers, if using. Dust with a little icing sugar and drizzle with a little raspberry sauce.
- 6Serve wreath with remaining raspberry sauce and whipped cream in separate bowls.
This is a great gluten-free dessert option, served with gluten-free ice-cream or sorbet.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateYesterday 1:00pm
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoYesterday 1:00pm
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020