- 250 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure icing (confectioners') sugar
- 290 g white chocolate Melts
- 6 coconut macarons
- 4 raspberry macarons
- 4 strawberry macarons
- 250 g small strawberries, halved
- 200 g cherries
- 25 g mini plain meringues
- edible flowers, optional, to serve
- ¾ cup (180ml) thickened (heavy) cream, whipped
- 1Reserve 75g of the raspberries. Process remaining 125g raspberries and icing sugar until pureed. Push puree through a fine sieve over a small bowl; cover, refrigerated until required.
- 2Place two sheets of baking paper, slightly overlapping on a work surface to created a wider sheet. Using a 30cm bowl, trace a round. Using a second 20cm bowl, trace a second round in the centre of the first round. You will now have a template for the chocolate ring.
- 3Stir chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water (don't allow the bowl to touch water) until melted. Using template as a guide, drop spoonfuls of chocolate inside ring, then using the back of a spoon, spread chocolate thickly and evenly to fill ring. Stand until set.
- 4Carefully transfer chocolate ring to a large serving board. Place macarons equally around the ring, scattering with strawberries, cherries (halve some of the cherries and removes the stones, if you like) and remaining raspberries.
- 5Crush mini meringues over the wreath; scatter with flowers, if using. Dust with a little icing sugar and drizzle with a little raspberry sauce.
- 6Serve wreath with remaining raspberry sauce and whipped cream in separate bowls.
This is a great gluten-free dessert option, served with gluten-free ice-cream or sorbet.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy loaf cake recipes for morning teaYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best Asian-inspired vegetarian recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- RatatouilleYesterday 6:11am
- Healthy lunch ideas you'll actually be excited to eatYesterday 5:43am
- Easy cheesecake slicesAug 11, 2020
- Sugar-free recipesAug 11, 2020
- 20 traditional Australian recipesAug 11, 2020
- Dark and dreamy chocolate cakeAug 11, 2020
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020