- 375 gram fettuccine
- 2 chorizo sausages, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain, return to pan. Cover to keep warm. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large oiled frying pan on medium. Saute chorizo for 6-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3In a jug, whisk eggs and parmesan together. Season.
- 4Add chorizo and egg mixture to pasta. Toss on low to coat. Serve sprinkled with extra parmesan and parsley, if liked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019