- 375 gram fettuccine
- 2 chorizo sausages, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain, return to pan. Cover to keep warm. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large oiled frying pan on medium. Saute chorizo for 6-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3In a jug, whisk eggs and parmesan together. Season.
- 4Add chorizo and egg mixture to pasta. Toss on low to coat. Serve sprinkled with extra parmesan and parsley, if liked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeToday 6:38am
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019
- Christmas in July recipesJul 13, 2019
- Classic sconesJul 12, 2019
- RatatouilleJul 11, 2019
- 12 tantalising tiramisu recipesJul 11, 2019
- Rabbit stifadoJul 11, 2019
- Rhubarb crumbleJul 10, 2019
- Leftover stroganoff baguetteJul 10, 2019
- Mulled wineJul 09, 2019
- Avocado toast with fennel sauerkrautJul 08, 2019
- Chilli con carneJul 03, 2019
- Apple pieJul 03, 2019