- 375 gram fettuccine
- 2 chorizo sausages, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- 1In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain, return to pan. Cover to keep warm. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large oiled frying pan on medium. Saute chorizo for 6-8 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3In a jug, whisk eggs and parmesan together. Season.
- 4Add chorizo and egg mixture to pasta. Toss on low to coat. Serve sprinkled with extra parmesan and parsley, if liked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021