- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing (confectioners') sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/4 cup (70g) low-fat ricotta
- 100 gram fresh mixed berries
- 1Lightly grease one 3/4-cup (180ml) hole of a mini loaf pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges.
- 2Whisk sifted cocoa and icing sugar, egg yolk and ricotta in a small bowl until smooth.
- 3Beat egg white in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold through chocolate mixture, in two batches. Spoon into pan hole. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Remove pan from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut in half and serve topped with berries.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021