- 12 choc-coated mint biscuits
- 1 litre mint chocolate ice-cream
- 220 gram bottle instant setting chocolate toppin
- mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
- 1Arrange biscuits on an oven tray; freeze for 10 minutes.
- 2Place a scoop of ice-cream on top of each biscuit, pressing down slightly.
- 3Drizzle chocolate topping over ice-cream. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Serve garnished with mint leaves (if using).
You can try strawberry ice-cream instead of mint ice-cream. Don’t refreeze ice-cream once it has been softened. Make sure you have plenty of room in the freezer so the freezer is at a constant temperature. Can be made up to 3 days ahead. Store, well covered, to prevent freezer burn.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020