- 12 choc-coated mint biscuits
- 1 litre mint chocolate ice-cream
- 220 gram bottle instant setting chocolate toppin
- mint leaves, to garnish (optional)
- 1Arrange biscuits on an oven tray; freeze for 10 minutes.
- 2Place a scoop of ice-cream on top of each biscuit, pressing down slightly.
- 3Drizzle chocolate topping over ice-cream. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Serve garnished with mint leaves (if using).
You can try strawberry ice-cream instead of mint ice-cream. Don’t refreeze ice-cream once it has been softened. Make sure you have plenty of room in the freezer so the freezer is at a constant temperature. Can be made up to 3 days ahead. Store, well covered, to prevent freezer burn.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeAug 23, 2019
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019