Looking for more parfait recipes?
- ½ cup (80g) almond kernels
- 1 vanilla bean
- 400 gram ricotta
- ⅔ cup (230g) honey
- 2 cups (560g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 100 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
- 100 grams raspberries
- 100 grams cherries, pitted, halved
- 2 tablespoons honey, extra raspberries and pitted cherries, extra, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line the base of a 10.5cm x 23.5cm terrine or loaf pan with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm over two long sides.
- 2Spread nuts in a single layer on an oven tray. Roast for 10 minutes or until skins begin to split. Remove from tray; cool. Chop coarsely.
- 3Meanwhile, split vanilla bean lengthways; scrape seeds into a food processor. Add ricotta and honey; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- 4Fold in chopped nuts, yoghurt, chocolate, raspberries and cherries. Spoon mixture into pan; smooth surface. Cover with foil. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- 5Wipe base and sides of pan with a warm cloth. Turn parfait onto a chopping board; stand for 10 minutes before cutting into slices with a large straight-bladed knife. Divide slices among shallow serving dishes; drizzle with extra honey and top with extra berries.
You will need to start this recipe at least a day ahead.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Baked rice custardToday 5:26am
- Slow-cooked beef ragu with pappardelleToday 2:21am
- Beef WellingtonToday 12:27am
- Slow cooker bean bourgignonYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker veal rolls (involtini) with prosciutto and sageYesterday 2:00pm
- Spinach gozlemeYesterday 2:00pm
- 45 comforting custard dessertsYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Ragù alla bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker lamb shanks with tomato, chilli and fettaYesterday 2:00pm
- Duxelles-filled lamb leg with roast vegetablesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower cheeseYesterday 7:00am
- Slow-cooker Thai basil and chilli chicken with cashewsYesterday 6:15am
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesYesterday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 4:18am