- 1 extra large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon canola or sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons CSR Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- CSR Icing Sugar, cream and raspberries, for serving
- 1Crack egg into a 350ml capacity coffee mug or ramekin. Add milk and oil, whisk well with a fork.
- 2Add flour, sugar and cocoa to mug and whisk in well. Sprinkle with choc chips and hazelnuts.
- 3Microwave on high for 70 seconds, or until it has risen and is only just cooked in the centre.
- 4Serve with a dusting of icing sugar, a dollop of cream and some fresh raspberries.
For variation, add a teaspoon of instant coffee into the mixture prior to cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019