- 1 extra large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon canola or sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons CSR Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- CSR Icing Sugar, cream and raspberries, for serving
- 1Crack egg into a 350ml capacity coffee mug or ramekin. Add milk and oil, whisk well with a fork.
- 2Add flour, sugar and cocoa to mug and whisk in well. Sprinkle with choc chips and hazelnuts.
- 3Microwave on high for 70 seconds, or until it has risen and is only just cooked in the centre.
- 4Serve with a dusting of icing sugar, a dollop of cream and some fresh raspberries.
For variation, add a teaspoon of instant coffee into the mixture prior to cooking.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- ColeslawYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey soy nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Millionaire's shortbreadYesterday 6:08am
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingYesterday 3:33am
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaDec 08, 2019
- Chocolate hazelnut ice-cream pandoroDec 08, 2019
- Asparagus with crisp lentils and herb yoghurtDec 08, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 06, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019