- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (75g) chocolate pieces, melted
- 15 gram butter, melted
- cream, berries, grated chocolate and chocolate sauce to serve
- 1Sift flour into a bowl. Mix in sugar. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
- 2Combine in a bowl, milk and eggs to form a smooth batter (consistency of pouring cream). Whisk in chocolate. Gradually whisk in to dry ingredients.
- 3Heat a small frying pan or crepe pan on medium. Brush with a little butter. Pour batter into pan, swirling to cover base. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn over and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Transfer to a plate. Continue with remaining batter, brushing pan with butter as required.
- 5Serve crepes folded and topped with cream, berries, grated chocolate and chocolate sauce, if desired.
For a quick and easy chocolate sauce, melt 1/2 cup cream with 1/3 cup chocolate pieces in a small saucepan, stirring well.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021