- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (75g) chocolate pieces, melted
- 15 gram butter, melted
- cream, berries, grated chocolate and chocolate sauce to serve
- 1Sift flour into a bowl. Mix in sugar. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
- 2Combine in a bowl, milk and eggs to form a smooth batter (consistency of pouring cream). Whisk in chocolate. Gradually whisk in to dry ingredients.
- 3Heat a small frying pan or crepe pan on medium. Brush with a little butter. Pour batter into pan, swirling to cover base. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn over and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Transfer to a plate. Continue with remaining batter, brushing pan with butter as required.
- 5Serve crepes folded and topped with cream, berries, grated chocolate and chocolate sauce, if desired.
For a quick and easy chocolate sauce, melt 1/2 cup cream with 1/3 cup chocolate pieces in a small saucepan, stirring well.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020