- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 200 gram milk eating chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 2Spread nuts evenly over one prepared tray. Bake 5 minutes, or until golden. Set aside.
- 3Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let base of bowl touch the water). Stir 2 minutes, or until melted and smooth. Add nuts; stir to combine.
- 4Pour chocolate mixture over remaining prepared tray. Spread to a 24 x 18cm rectangle. Sprinkle top evenly with cranberries; chill 15 minutes, or until set.
- 5Break chocolate into 12 pieces. Serve chilled.
To melt chocolate in the microwave, place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) in 30-second bursts, stirring, until melted and smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vegan roastYesterday 11:59pm
- 4 ways with roast potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer stone fruit pandoro puddingDec 13, 2019
- Rosé and raspberry trifleDec 13, 2019
- Gingerbread gift boxesDec 12, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 12, 2019
- Salt and vinegar roast potatoesDec 12, 2019
- DukkahDec 11, 2019
- Mocha mi suDec 11, 2019
- Santa saladDec 11, 2019
- Crackling hamDec 11, 2019
- Sausage rollsDec 11, 2019
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeDec 10, 2019
- Classic roast chicken with gravyDec 10, 2019