- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 200 gram milk eating chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 2Spread nuts evenly over one prepared tray. Bake 5 minutes, or until golden. Set aside.
- 3Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let base of bowl touch the water). Stir 2 minutes, or until melted and smooth. Add nuts; stir to combine.
- 4Pour chocolate mixture over remaining prepared tray. Spread to a 24 x 18cm rectangle. Sprinkle top evenly with cranberries; chill 15 minutes, or until set.
- 5Break chocolate into 12 pieces. Serve chilled.
To melt chocolate in the microwave, place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) in 30-second bursts, stirring, until melted and smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019