- 125 gram cream cheese, chopped
- 1 cup nutella
- 350 gram madeira cake, crumbled
- 1/2 cup ground almonds, toasted
- 180 gram dark chocolate
- 15 gram copha
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1Line a baking tray with foil.
- 2In a bowl, beat cream cheese and Nutella together until smooth. Mix in cake crumbs and almonds. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- 3Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on tray.
- 4Melt chocolate and Copha together in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring.
- 5Using 2 forks, toss balls in chocolate then toss in coconut or cocoa. Chill until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Pack into boxes as a gift.
If preferred, melt chocolate with Copha in the microwave oven on medium (50 per cent) power in 1-minute bursts, stirring after each. Also, to make it easier, spoon the chocolate over the balls and then sprinkle with the coconut or cocoa.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesToday 1:55am
- Easy Spanish paella recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy pastry twistsYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato Salad RecipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lasagne recipe collectionYesterday 2:00pm
- Brilliant broccoli recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheYesterday 1:59am
- Classic sconesYesterday 1:35am
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020