- 125 gram cream cheese, chopped
- 1 cup nutella
- 350 gram madeira cake, crumbled
- 1/2 cup ground almonds, toasted
- 180 gram dark chocolate
- 15 gram copha
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1Line a baking tray with foil.
- 2In a bowl, beat cream cheese and Nutella together until smooth. Mix in cake crumbs and almonds. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- 3Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Arrange on tray.
- 4Melt chocolate and Copha together in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring.
- 5Using 2 forks, toss balls in chocolate then toss in coconut or cocoa. Chill until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Pack into boxes as a gift.
If preferred, melt chocolate with Copha in the microwave oven on medium (50 per cent) power in 1-minute bursts, stirring after each. Also, to make it easier, spoon the chocolate over the balls and then sprinkle with the coconut or cocoa.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperToday 12:41am
- Protein and bliss ballsYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free dessertsMar 27, 2020
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 26, 2020
- The best Italian recipesMar 26, 2020
- The big chocolate cookieMar 26, 2020
- RatatouilleMar 26, 2020
- Quince pasteMar 26, 2020
- Classic recipe for chocolate mousseMar 25, 2020
- Osso buccoMar 25, 2020
- Apple crumbleMar 25, 2020
- Ginger sticky date puddingMar 25, 2020
- Delicious recipes to try in your Air FryerMar 25, 2020
- Easy baking recipesMar 25, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMar 25, 2020