- 125 gram butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (165g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (160g) wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (35g) milo
- 1/3 cup (65g) milk chocolate bits
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Beat butter, sugar and egg in a small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in sifted flour (and any husks in the sifter), coconut, milo and chocolate bits.
- 3Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place about 5cm (2-inches) apart on trays, flatten slightly.
- 4Bake cookies about 15 minutes; cool on trays.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021