- 180 gram butternut snap biscuits
- 60 gram butter, melted
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 20 gram butter, extra
- 30 gram copha or kremelta, chopped
- 125 gram dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Grease 2 x 12-hole (1 1/2-tablespoon) mini muffin trays.
- 2Process biscuits to make fine crumbs. Add butter; process to combine. Press crumbs over base of prepared holes. Chill until needed.
- 3Combine condensed milk, golden syrup and extra butter in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until mixture thickens and becomes golden brown.
- 4Spoon mixture evenly into holes. Bake for 10 minutes or until centres are firm. Remove from oven; cool completely in pan.
- 5Place copha and chocolate in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and combined.
- 6Spread chocolate mixture over caramel. Chili for 4 hours or until set. Run a fine-bladed knife around edge of holes to loosen cups and remove.
Use the end of a wooden spoon or roiling pin to press crumbs into base of mini muffin holes
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 46 creative ways with carrotsAug 11, 2022
- Mushroom soupAug 11, 2022
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- How to cook pastaAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022