- 2 bananas
- 1 cup caramel top’n’fill
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 200 gram melted dark chocolate
- 1In a food processor, pulse bananas until smooth. Add caramel and cream, pulse until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into 8 x 100ml iceblock moulds. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight until firm.
- 3Line a tray with baking paper and remove iceblocks from moulds. Dip tops of iceblocks into dark chocolate. Place on prepared tray. Freeze for 15 minutes until set.
Fill icy pole moulds only 3/4 full to allow room for expansion during freezing. No iceblock moulds? You can use disposable cups instead. Tap mould gently on the bench to remove any air bubble before freezing. Briefly dip base of moulds in warm water for easy removal.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019