- 2 bananas
- 1 cup caramel top’n’fill
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 200 gram melted dark chocolate
- 1In a food processor, pulse bananas until smooth. Add caramel and cream, pulse until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into 8 x 100ml iceblock moulds. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight until firm.
- 3Line a tray with baking paper and remove iceblocks from moulds. Dip tops of iceblocks into dark chocolate. Place on prepared tray. Freeze for 15 minutes until set.
Fill icy pole moulds only 3/4 full to allow room for expansion during freezing. No iceblock moulds? You can use disposable cups instead. Tap mould gently on the bench to remove any air bubble before freezing. Briefly dip base of moulds in warm water for easy removal.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020