- 2 bananas
- 1 cup caramel top’n’fill
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 200 gram melted dark chocolate
- 1In a food processor, pulse bananas until smooth. Add caramel and cream, pulse until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture into 8 x 100ml iceblock moulds. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight until firm.
- 3Line a tray with baking paper and remove iceblocks from moulds. Dip tops of iceblocks into dark chocolate. Place on prepared tray. Freeze for 15 minutes until set.
Fill icy pole moulds only 3/4 full to allow room for expansion during freezing. No iceblock moulds? You can use disposable cups instead. Tap mould gently on the bench to remove any air bubble before freezing. Briefly dip base of moulds in warm water for easy removal.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeYesterday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019