- 395 gram can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup macadamia halves
Choc anzac slice
- 300 gram broken anzac biscuits
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 100 gram butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg
- 250 gram milk chocolate, broken
Choc anzac slice
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper.
- 2In a food processor, combine biscuits and flour. Pulse to form fine crumbs. Add butter and egg, processing to combine. Spread mixture evenly over base of pan, pressing down firmly with a fork. Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- 3Meanwhile, make Filling; in a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk, sugar and golden syrup. Stir over low heat for a few minutes, until golden. Stir through nuts and pour evenly over base. Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden. Cool completely.
- 4Place chocolate in a microwave- safe jug. Microwave on medium (50%) power in 30-second bursts, stirring after each, until smooth. Drizzle over slice. Allow to set.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019