- 4 chicken breast fillets (800g), halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 medium zucchini (400g)
- ¹⁄³ cup (25g) flaked almonds, toasted
- 100 grams goat's fetta, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons drained baby capers, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1Season chicken. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook chicken, in batches, for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- 2Using a vegetable spiralizer, cut zucchini into spirals.
- 3Make salsa verde.Combine herbs, garlic and capers in a small bowl; whisk in mustard, oil and vinegar until thickened.
- 4Serve chicken with zucchini topped with salsa verde, almonds, fetta and parsley.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salsa verdeYesterday 2:00pm
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022
- Roast pork with apple sauceAug 04, 2022
- Lamb and lentil saladAug 04, 2022
- Chicken koftas with fig and seed pilafAug 04, 2022
- Chicken, mushroom and leek fricasseeAug 04, 2022
- Mexican riceAug 03, 2022
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsAug 03, 2022
- Herb-crumbed baked beansAug 03, 2022
- 34 delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 03, 2022
- 51 really good rhubarb recipesAug 03, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 03, 2022
- 50 lemon dessert recipesAug 03, 2022