- 700 gram breast fillets, sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 brown onions (300g), sliced
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes (300g), seeded, sliced
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken stock
- 500 gram frozen broad beans, cooked, peeled
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup (90g) black olive paste
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked parmesan cheese
- 1Combine chicken and paprika in large bowl.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok; stir-fry chicken mixture, onion and garlic, in batches, until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- 3Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry tomato and capers until tender.
- 4Return chicken mixture to wok with combined paste, wine and stock; stir-fry until sauce boils.
- 5Add broad beans and basil to wok; stir-fry, tossing, until hot.
- 6Serve chicken mixture topped with olive paste and cheese.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021