- 4 medium (800g) potatoes
- 600 gram chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 4 large (1kg) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced thinly
Green peppercorn and tarragon dressing
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon drained green peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine vinegar
- 1Make green peppercorn and tarragon dressing. Place ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 2Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender, drain.
- 3Meanwhile, coat chicken all over in black pepper. Cook chicken on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned all over and cooked through, slice thickly.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice thickly. Cook potato, in batches, on same heated oiled grill plate until browned both sides.
- 5Arrange chicken, potato, tomato and onion slices on serving plates, drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019