- 4 medium (800g) potatoes
- 600 gram chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 4 large (1kg) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced thinly
Green peppercorn and tarragon dressing
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon drained green peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine vinegar
- 1Make green peppercorn and tarragon dressing. Place ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 2Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender, drain.
- 3Meanwhile, coat chicken all over in black pepper. Cook chicken on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned all over and cooked through, slice thickly.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice thickly. Cook potato, in batches, on same heated oiled grill plate until browned both sides.
- 5Arrange chicken, potato, tomato and onion slices on serving plates, drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019