- 4 medium (800g) potatoes
- 600 gram chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 4 large (1kg) tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (170g) red onion, sliced thinly
Green peppercorn and tarragon dressing
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon drained green peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine vinegar
- 1Make green peppercorn and tarragon dressing. Place ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 2Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender, drain.
- 3Meanwhile, coat chicken all over in black pepper. Cook chicken on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned all over and cooked through, slice thickly.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice thickly. Cook potato, in batches, on same heated oiled grill plate until browned both sides.
- 5Arrange chicken, potato, tomato and onion slices on serving plates, drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019