- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium_piece brown onion (150g), chopped finely
- 425 gram can mexican-style beans, drained
- 3 cup (480g) shredded cooked chicken
- 390 gram jar mild nachos topping sauce
- 230 gram packet corn chips
- 2 cup (220g) grated pizza cheese
- 1 medium_piece avocado (320g), mashed coarsely
- 2/3 cup (160g) sour cream
- 1Heat oil in medium frying pan; cook onion, stirring, until softened. Stir in beans, chicken and sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, about 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
- 2Divide corn chips among four microwave-safe serving dishes; top each with cheese. Microwave, one plate at a time, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) about 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- 3Top plates of corn chips and cheese with equal amounts of chicken mixture, avocado and sour cream.
pizza cheese is a convenient blend of coarsely grated processed cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses available from supermarkets.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021