- 7 canned anchovy fillets, drained, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets (800g)
- 125 gram mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60ml) marsala
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1Combine anchovy, caper, parsley and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Heat oil in large frying pan; cook chicken until browned both sides. Remove from pan.
- 3Cut mozzarella into 4 even slices. Spread anchovy mixture evenly on top of chicken; top with cheese.
- 4Return chicken to pan; cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melting. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- 5Add marsala and stock to same pan, bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until reduced by one-third. Stir in cream; simmer, uncovered, further 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Spoon sauce over chicken.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021