- 600 gram lean chicken mince
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 rindless bacon rashers, fat trimmed
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 8 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/3 cup (100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded parmesan, plus 2 tablespoon extra to serve
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Chicken caesar burgers
- 1Combine mince, breadcrumbs and parsley in a large bowl. Season to taste. Shape into four patties. Wrap each patty in a rasher of bacon. Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile make the caesar dressing, combine all caesar dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- 3Heat a large non-stick flying pan on medium-low. Spray patties with cooking oil. Cook patties for 6-8 minutes each side, until browned and cooked through, Place on paper towel. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes and cover to keep warm.
- 4Lightly toast cut sides of buns. Drizzle a little caesar dressing over bun bases. Top with lettuce, chicken patties, egg, more caesar dressing, extra parmesan and bun tops. Serve.
You will need to process two slices of white bread crusts to make enough fresh breadcrumbs for these burgers.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019