- 600 gram lean chicken mince
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 rindless bacon rashers, fat trimmed
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 8 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/3 cup (100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded parmesan, plus 2 tablespoon extra to serve
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
Chicken caesar burgers
- 1Combine mince, breadcrumbs and parsley in a large bowl. Season to taste. Shape into four patties. Wrap each patty in a rasher of bacon. Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile make the caesar dressing, combine all caesar dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- 3Heat a large non-stick flying pan on medium-low. Spray patties with cooking oil. Cook patties for 6-8 minutes each side, until browned and cooked through, Place on paper towel. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes and cover to keep warm.
- 4Lightly toast cut sides of buns. Drizzle a little caesar dressing over bun bases. Top with lettuce, chicken patties, egg, more caesar dressing, extra parmesan and bun tops. Serve.
You will need to process two slices of white bread crusts to make enough fresh breadcrumbs for these burgers.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeToday 6:38am
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019
- Christmas in July recipesJul 13, 2019
- Classic sconesJul 12, 2019
- RatatouilleJul 11, 2019
- 12 tantalising tiramisu recipesJul 11, 2019
- Rabbit stifadoJul 11, 2019
- Rhubarb crumbleJul 10, 2019
- Leftover stroganoff baguetteJul 10, 2019
- Mulled wineJul 09, 2019
- Avocado toast with fennel sauerkrautJul 08, 2019
- Chilli con carneJul 03, 2019
- Apple pieJul 03, 2019